Graduated with a degree in Information Systems Engineering and working on software since 2011.
Experience in companies related to Marketing Online, Telecommunications, GIS and Healthcare. I have worked with new projects, migrations, monolithic software and legacy code.
I love learning new technologies and I believe that I can work with any technology and carry forward any project.
Information System Engineering. National Technology University
03/2004 - 05/2011
This degree is similar to a bachelor of Software Engineering.
For more information about this, go to UTN - FRSF.
Software Engineer. Arative
07/2021 - Present
Senior Software Engineer. Endava
07/2019 - 07/2021
Contractor for WellSky, a Healthcare software company from the USA. Design and development new components and features for the company's software.
Software Engineer. Interlink
05/2013 - 07/2019
Research, design and development of solutions applied to Telecommunications (HFC/FTTH). Backend and Frontend.
Developer. Eniti Media
04/2011 - 04/2013
Development and support of web platforms relate to Marketing Online. Backend and Frontend.
Software Engineer. Incuwebs
Freelance job, ten projects (five GIS projects). Interaction with clients and analysis of requirements. Design, development and implementation of solutions. Backend and Frontend.
Node.js and React.js. Udemy
Python and Machine Learning
Python and Flask. Udemy
NodeJS: Advanced Concepts. Udemy
Node.js and Angular. Udemy
02/2021 - Present
I made makeresume.co (this app 😎) to learn new technologies and at the same time, to create an app that makes good quality resumes in a few minutes.
Some technologies, tools or languages:
- MongoDB Atlas
- AWS (EC2 - Load Balancing - S3 - CloudFront - Route 53 - Cert Manager)
Projects that I did when I was learning technologies.
- Cuchu/covid-19: Dashboard with Covid-19 data in Argentina. Scripts Python to parse data.
- Cuchu/web-scraper: Python Web Scraper. Docker, VueJS, PostgreSQL, GraphQL and deployed on AWS EC2.
- Cuchu/perl-api-rest: API using Perl Catalyst. VueJS, Docker and deployed on AWS EC2.
- Cuchu/datadog-collector: Dashboard to show data from Datadog's collector.
- Cuchu/crud_ws_node: CRUD using Node JS, React, TestCafe and deployed on Heroku.
- Cuchu/dynamic-reactive-form: Dynamic reactive form on Angular using Material Design and Bootstrap, deployed on Heroku.
- Cuchu/Slim-Framework-SDK-Facebook: API using Slim and SDK Facebook.